Bugfix: Search Images using keyword tags failed for tags with uppercase letters.
Translation updates for Spanish, Catalan, Italian.
Friday, January 1, 2016
Fotoxx 16.01 is released with the following changes:
- Edit Any Metadata and Batch Add/Change Metadata: better user interface:
mouse point and click to select metadata items from a list of likely items.
- Panorama: a manual alignment option was added for images with no
clear features in the overlap area that can be used for auto-alignment.
- Batch Convert: add an overlay image to output images (e.g. a credit line).
- Slide Show: minor changes to improve user interface (details in User Guide).
- Image right-shift is now a user option with no more back-and-forth motion.
- Search Images: new option for text data matching: case-sensitive or not.
- New user option: default gallery sort: file name, file mod date, photo date.
- A new function for color saturation was added (separate from Retouch Combo).
- Bugfix: Search Images for metadata was including some non-matching images.
- Bugifx: possible crash in Select Area if 'extend to corner' option is selected.