Sunday, March 6, 2016
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
- New function Blur Background: select one or more areas (foreground) that
remain sharp while the remaining areas (background) are blurred, optionally
in proportion to distance from foreground. Also useful for the Tilt-Shift effect.
- New function Add Transparency: based on brightness or a chosen color.
- Edit Metadata: Editing a series of images that share common metadata
was made faster and easier with a button to recall previous data.
- The image size limit for editing was doubled to 250 megapixels
(not realistic for computers with less than 16 GB main memory).
- Select Area: area edge distance calculation was made 2-3x faster.
- Select Area: copy/paste retains both transparency and edge distance data.
- Calibrate Printer Colors: the color chart and procedure were revised.
This means you have to re-do the calibration (my apologies for this).
- Bugfix: Mashup: warping overlay images no longer leaves black margins
where an image was pulled inward from the edge.