- Portuguese language updated.
- Bugfix: crash if Trim/Rotate is initiated from the image popup menu.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
- A new image location map was implemented using OpenStreetMap.
This has superior functionality, but depends on having a fast and reliable
internet connection. The old method (using large local map files) can still
be used and may be preferable for custom maps.
- New: Selective Rescale: Scale image down, leaving selected areas unchanged.
This can be used to increase the relative size of the area of interest.
- Gallery top panel has more information about current album or search view.
- Font and map marker sizes are adjustable for monitor size and DPI.
- Bugfix: no warning was given when a gallery thumbnail was opened and the
previous image file had unsaved modifications which were silently discarded.
- Bugfix: minor memory leak in Manage Albums.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
- Initial file indexing was made faster by running metadata extraction and thumbnail creation in parallel. Speedup: 11% for 7200 rpm disk and 60% for SSD.
- New image sharpen method: median difference: like unsharp mask, with less halos.
- New slide show transitions: spiral, french door.
- Bugfix: crash in panorama "flatten" function if image is too large.
- Bugfix: failure of Add Lines function in rare cases (arcsin(1.000000x)).
- Workaround: If an image file that is used in albums is renamed or moved, the album image goes missing. There is no way to fix this, but now a report of the missing files is shown before they are purged from the album. If files are renamed or moved using the Batch Convert tool, then albums are correctly updated.