Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
This release is mostly about improving the user interface, plus a few bug fixes.
- Many popup tips were added to dialogs to improve ease of use.
- Edit Metadata and Edit Geotags were integrated for better ease of use.
- Edit Any Metadata: made easier to edit items not included in the pick-list.
- Adjust HSL: improved output quality, more precise user control of output.
- Image Search: finding images with no data (e.g. no tags) was simplified.
- Image Search: search for images from specific locations was simplified.
- Several functions were made easier to select and process image files in gallery
view: View and Edit Metadata, Rename, Copy/Move, Delete/Trash, Upright.
- New in image and thumbnail popup menus: jump to image map location.
- Paint/Clone: undo memory for oldest edits is recovered as needed for new edits.
- Unbend: made easier to use by including guidance icons in the dialog box.
- Cartoon: small improvement in algorithm, small speedup.
- Bugfix: Favorites > Previous Image: crash if initiated from Gallery View.
- Bugfix: Map search range was increasingly inaccurate for higher latitudes.
- Bugfix: Custom favorites menu could lose icons if an entry is deleted.
- Bugfix: Slide Show: custom image settings (zoom target, transition type)
were sometimes lost if the underlying album was edited or rearranged.