- Increase internal buffer size to handle very long file names.
- Add xdg-utils to package dependencies.
- Correct error in user guide.
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
- Bugfix: Reset the error status before error checking.
- Verify the backup job after any changes are made, flag errors.
- New feature: Show the differences between a file and any prior backup version,
or between any two prior backup versions. Optional side-by-side compare
(easy file chooser dialog + GUI interface for the GNU diff utility).
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Monday, August 1, 2016
Fotoxx 16.08 was released with the following changes:
- Remove multiple images by clicking thumbnails.
- Drag thumbnails from a file manager or gallery to an album and position.
- The last image remains displayed until Escape is pressed
- Transition preferences: fix large dialog that can overflow a small monitor.
- Show the tones currently being selected or deselected.
- Select and deselect thresholds were adjusted for finer selectivity.
- Area edit: edge blending appearance was made smoother.
- Area copy and paste: smoother edges via variable pixel transparency.
- Use two parallel sessions to drag and drop thumbnails across galleries.
- Report by location, new option: sequence by date-group and location.
- Timeline report: create a table of image counts by year and month.
Click on a year/month to produce a corresponding thumbnail gallery.
- Sepia coloring was improved.
- A new slider was added to adjust effect from zero to 100%.
- Add an option to set the gallery background color.
- The Favorites popup menu is initialized with defaults, if empty.
- The mouse selection circle remains visible in transparent image areas.
- Images by date-range and location: too many images were being selected.
- Paste Area: brightness and edge blend adjustments reset each-other.